- Acceptance is knowing all roads lead this to this Rome, you are in right now.
- You need to stop fighting it to let it begin. You don’t have to be a sponge wrapped in plastic and wishing water would just soak in.
- You need to look at your situation as if you are watching a movie. Detach from yourself.
- You may be hot, sexy, charming, intelligent or any combination of that, but you are not God. Stop trying to be one.
- We don’t live in a world of time machines and as if it would have helped. You don’t change the past, it changes you. Let that sink in and get the hell out of would-have-been and if-then.
- Everybody is the black sheep in the herd. They just try to paint themselves white.
- Most people around us are noise. You will learn to filter and find the good channels. Give it time and EXPERIENCE!
- Everybody is fighting their own uphill battle like you. Accept them for what they are.
- Everybody is running their own race. You are not penalised for not accepting things fast. Give yourself time.
- Don’t lose control of the narrative of your life, accept everything at your own pace and be happy.
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
Abhishek Verma is a researcher in the field of deep learning and artificial intelligence. He likes to write about the logical way of self-improvement. Spurred by emotions, he also likes to write poetry. Stay in touch by joining his newsletter. Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Mix.